The Model: VP-TX100-SS
The VP-TX-100-SS is the inexpensive alternative for gas detection and environment monitoring. The combination of analog 4-20 mA output and the RS-485 digital port makes this unit the ideal choice to connect to analog controllers and digital PLC’s. The wide choice of Solid State Gas Sensors provides accurate level readings with a life span of up to 7 years under normal applications.
The on board temperature sensor and optional remote temperature sensor can be read directly from the RS-485 port or with the LCD display.
The user interface consists of a Status LED, three pushbuttons, an audible and a 2 line x 8 character backlit LCD. The Status LED indicates OK, Low, Mid, High and Fault Alarms. The three pushbuttons and LCD provide a convenient calibration method. There are NO potentiometers, all calibration, sensor selection and setup is performed digitally. All variables are stored in the processor’s flash memory.
Sensors, Sockets and Enclosures are sold separately. Please contact us for pricing for assembled and calibrated units at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a complete specification and Sensor listing, please visit our main website www.vpprocess.com
- 5mm Barrel Plug and Terminal Block
- Solid State Sensor Input
- TGS-826 – Ammonia Gas (NH3)
- TGS-832 – Freon (R-134a)
- TGS-813 – Methane, Propane (CH4, C3H8)
- TGS-822 (MQ3) – Carbon Monoxide, Alcohol (CO, ALC)
- On-Board Temperature sensor for Sensor Compensation
- Remote Temperature Sensor Input (10K Therrmistor)
- 4-20 mA Output, 1000 Ohm Drive at 24 VDC Power Input
- Signal Strength LED
- RS-485 Output, MODBUS RTU Protocol
- Selectable 9600 or 19.2K Baud
- Rx and Tx LEDs, RJ45 Jack
- Flash Microprocessor (PIC18F Series) for Program Variable Storage and Digital Calibration
- LCD Display 2 Line x 8 Character
- Status Alarm LED, OK, Low, Mid, High, Fault Alarm
- Three pushbuttons, ENTER, UP, DOWN
PRE-PROGRAMMED DEFAULT SENSORS AND SETTINGS
||0 – 300
||0 – 3000
||0 – 400
||0 – 5000
||0 – 50
||0 – 50
NOTE: Range, Calibration Gas and Alarm Setpoints are user programmable.