Start your real world Raspberry Pi interface project with the PI-SPI Developers Pack. 4-20 mA Inputs and Outputs, Isolated Digital Inputs, Relay Outputs and simple to use Python Libraries.
What's New! (and almost New!)
We added new features!
- PI-SPI and PI-SPI-DIN Libraries
- Node-RED libraries and Support
- New Python Sample Code Examples
Coming soon this quarter!
- Isolated and non-Isolated software defined modules
- HART protocol Analog Input Modules for the RPi
- Isolated Frequency and Pulse Input Modules
4 - 20 mA Analog I/O
Hi-Density PI-SPI-DIN Application
The Raspberry Pi is being used in automation applications every day. This picture was taken by our friends at Lockheed Martin Corp. of one of their simulation systems using our PI-SPI-DIN series of products.
The Pi-SPI-DIN series has 4-20mA Inputs, 4-20mA Outputs, Isolated digital Inputs, Relay Outputs, RS485 and a Real Time Clock.
What is your next application? Contact us to see how we can help you achieve your goals with our solutions!