PI-SPI-DIN-4KO Raspberry Pi DIN Rail Relay Output Interface
This is the DIN rail mountable version of the Pi-Spi-8KO Relay Output Interface.
The PI-SPI-DIN-4KO has 4 SPDT Relays with a 2 AAC Rating. The relay coil is 5VDC and is independent of the input power supply used.
The design is based on the Microchip MCP23S08 IO Expander. Each MCP23S08 has 4 addresses using the same SPI Chip Select line, meaning 4 modules (16 Relays) can be used simultaneously.
Each module in the PI-SPI-DIN series has two 16 Pin GPIO ports that carry power, SPI, I2C andd 5 Chip Selects from the main PI-SPI-DIN-RTC-RS485 Module. Also, each module has it's own 5VDC switching power supply and 3.3VDC LDO regulator.
- Two 16 Pin GPIO Ports (Power, SPI, I2C and 5 Chip Selects)
- 5 VDC 0.5A Switching Power Supply (9 to 24 VDC Input)
- 3.3VDC LDO regulator
- Terminal Blocks are rising clamp cage screw type (no leaf springs)
- Blue LED indicators for power
- MCP23S08 I/O Expander with 4 Address Selects
- Red LED ON Indicators for each Relay Output
- PCB Dimensions: 2.7" Wide x 3.42" Long
Each PI-SPI-DIN module has three mounting styles available:
PCB on Spacers
PCB on DIN rail mounting clips
Other input configurations are available, please contact us before ordering!
PI-SPI-DIN-8DI Accessories :
All PI-SPI-DIN Interfaces come complete with interconnect ribbon cables and all necessary hardware based on enclosure style.
Typical Application with pcb DIN clip mounting:
Typical Application with DIN Enclosure mounting:
PI-SPI-DIN GPIO Connector Pinout