The Pi-SPi Series of interfaces for the Raspberry Pi is now complete! Each module can be used separately, or in groups to build an industrial grade control system.
To get complete specs on each module, click on the links below.
From left to right and clockwise:
- 8AI - 8 Channel Analog Input
- 2AO - 2 Channel Analog Output
- 8DI - 8 Channel Digital Input
- 8KO - 2 Relay and 6 Relay Driver Output
- PROTO - Prototype PCB to create your own interface
- RS485 - Communications Interface
Here is the GPIO Mapping:
All of the modules shown above can be run at the same time. Also, each module has a spare GPIO selector jumper, meaning that some I/O modules can be doubled up. Need 16 Analog Inputs? no problem. Need 32 digital Inputs? No problem.
We have some really neat projects lined up for these modules, make sure to join our newsletter (at the bottom of this page) to stay up to date with what is coming up!
PS - Check out the home page for Black Friday Deals and Discounts!