PI-SPI-DIN-4AO Raspberry Pi DIN Rail Analog Output 4-20mA Interface
This is the DIN rail mountable version of the Pi-Spi-2AO Analog Input Interface! The PI-SPI-DIN-4AO is based on the Microchip MCP4728 12 bit D/A converter with the I2C Interface.
The MCP4728 can have up to 7 programmable I2C addresses allowing 8 PI-SPI-DIN-4AO's to be daisy chained together for a total of 32 analog 4-20 mA outputs.
Each module in the PI-SPI-DIN series has two 16 Pin GPIO ports that carry power, SPI, I2C and 5 Chip Selects from the main PI-SPI-DIN-RTC-RS485 Module. Also, each module has it's own 5VDC switching power supply and 3.3VDC LDO regulator.
- Two 16 Pin GPIO Ports (Power, SPI, I2C and 5 Chip Selects)
- 5 VDC 0.5A Switching Power Supply (9 to 24 VDC Input)
- 3.3VDC LDO regulator
- Terminal Blocks are rising clamp cage screw type (no leaf springs)
- Blue LED indicator for power
- MCP4728 A/D Converter with 12 bit resolution
- I2C Interface with buffering
- I2C Address Range 0x60 to 0x67
- Analog output drive at 24 VDC field power is 1000 Ohms
- Each output circuit has a signal strength LED
- PCB Dimensions: 2.7" Wide x 3.42" Long
Each PI-SPI-DIN module has three mounting styles available:
- PCB on Spacers
- DIN rail Clips
- DIN rail Enclosure
PI-SPI-DIN-8AI Accessories :
All PI-SPI-DIN Interfaces come complete with interconnect ribbon cables and all necessary hardware based on enclosure style.
Typical Application with pcb DIN clip mounting:
Typical Application with DIN Rail Enclosure mounting:
PI-SPI-DIN GPIO Connector