The VP-KB1 is used in gas detection applications that require monitoring of analog transmitters. Standard features like 4x20 character LCD’s, LED alarm indicators,pushbutton interface, relay outputs, universal power supply with 24 VDC field power, and a comprehensive programmable sensor input types gives the VP-KB1 ultimate flexibility.
- Up to 8 Remote Transmitters (4-20 mA)
- Sensor Type Programmable - See Chart Below
- 4 Control Relays (SPDT 2A) Fault, Low, Mid and High Alarm
- Control Module Raspberry Pi Powered
- 4x20 Character LCD and 2 Bi-Colour Alarm Status LEDs
- IP66 Enclosure 13.78" High x 9.84" Wide x 6.3" Deep
- Separate Access Door for LCD Display Module
- 4 Function Keypad for User Interface
- 120/240 VAC Power Input
- 24 VDC 1.5 A Power Supply
The VP-KB1 was designed using the PI-SPI-DIN series of components:
- PI-SPI-DIN-RTC-RS485-ENC as the main controller
- PI-SPI-DIN-8AI Analog Input Module
- PI-SPI-DIN-4KO Relay Module
- VP-EC-RDU LCD Display
- HDR-30-24 DIN rail mount Power Supply
The Enclosure is a new release that has an IP66 rating and a separate door for the display.
The VP-KB1 comes complete with a Raspberry Pi and SD card pre-programmed with the application program.
Complete information, specs and operation guides, can be found on the VP Process Inc.website, or follow this link - VP-KB1
Please allow up to 2 weeks for order processing.