Pi-SPi-2A0 Raspberry Pi Analog Output (mA + VDC) Interface
The all new analog output interface for the Raspberry PI is here! The Pi-SPi-2AO provides 2 channels of 4-20 mA output and simultaneous 2 channels of 0 to 10 VDC output.
The MCP4922 Digital to Analog Converter provides two channels of 12 bit conversion. The output circuit is configured to give full 20 mA Output at 3VDC, and the DAC has a 3.3 VDC reference. Full output is equal to 3/3.3 VDC * 4096 DA Counts = 3723 counts.
The GPIO expansion port is duplicated on either side of the module, so more modules can be added.
Port Pins Used:
Complete list of features:
- Identical foot print to the RPi 3
- Separate field power input (9-24VDC) for output drive (mA or VDC)
- Each module has its own 3.3VDC LDO regulator operating from the RPi 5VDC bus
- No loading on the RPi 3.3VDC bus
- Terminal Block for analog output signals
- LED indicators for power
- Dual GPIO connectors (left and right)
- MCP4922 Dual A/D Converter with 12 bit resolution
- mA Output signal Strength LED
- VDC Output channel follows mA Output channel
Available in kit form (all SMD parts already installed) or fully assembled and factory tested.
- Pi-SPi-PS-24VDC Field Power Supply
- Pi-SPi-CABLE-40x26-2 (40 Pin to 26 Pin x 2")
- Pi-SPi-CABLE-40x40-2 (40 Pin to 40 Pin x 2")
- Pi-SPi-CABLE-26x26-2 (26 Pin to 26 Pin x 2")
- Pi-SPi-MTG-HDW Mounting hardware 4x1/2" Aluminum spaces c/w 8 4-40 Stainless Steel Screws