Pi-SPi-8DI Raspberry Pi Digital Input Interface
The all new digital input interface for the Raspberry PI is here! The Pi-SPi-8DI has 8 inputs that can either DC or AC (Max 24 V) and are optically isolated.
The design is based on the Microchip MCP23S08 IO expander. Each MCP23S08 has 4 addresses using the same SPI Chip Select line, meaning 4 modules (32 Inputs) can be used simultaneously.
The 26 pin GPIO expansion port is duplicated on either side of the module, so more modules can be added.
Complete list of features:
- Identical foot print to the RPi 3
- Separate field power input ( up to 24VDC or VAC)
- Each module has its own 3.3VDC LDO regulator operating from the RPi 5VDC bus
- No loading on the RPi 3.3VDC bus
- Terminal Blocks for DC or AC inputs
- LED indicators for power
- LED ON Indicators for each Input
- All inputs are optically isolated and can accept either VDC or VAC inputs, Max 24V
Available in kit form (all SMD parts already installed) or fully assembled and factory tested.
- Pi-SPi-PS-24VDC Field Power Supply
- Pi-SPi-CABLE-40x26-2 (40 Pin to 26 Pin x 2")
- Pi-SPi-CABLE-40x40-2 (40 Pin to 40 Pin x 2")
- Pi-SPi-CABLE-26x26-2 (26 Pin to 26 Pin x 2")
- Pi-SPi-MTG-HDW Mounting hardware 4x1/2" Aluminum spaces c/w 8 4-40 Stainless Steel Screws