Pi-SPi-8KO Raspberry Pi Relay Output Interface
The all new analog input interface for the Raspberry PI is here! The Pi-SPi-8KO has 2 SPDT relays and 6 relay signal outputs. Each signal output can drive a FET or transistor switch.
The design is based on the 74HC595 serial shift register, and has an LED indicator (Active) for each output.
The GPIO expansion port is duplicated on either side of the module, so more modules can be added.
Port Pins Used:
Complete list of features:
- Identical foot print to the RPi 3
- Separate field power input (24VDC) for relays
- Each module has its own 3.3VDC LDO regulator operating from the RPi 5VDC bus
- No loading on the RPi 3.3VDC bus
- Terminal Blocks for relay contact and output signals
- LED indicators for power
- 2 Omron G5LE-14 DC24 Relays (UL,CSA, EN Standards Approved)
- LED ON Indicators for each Relay and signal output
Available in kit form (all SMD parts already installed) or fully assembled and factory tested.
- Pi-SPi-PS-24VDC Field Power Supply
- Pi-SPi-CABLE-40x26-2 (40 Pin to 26 Pin x 2")
- Pi-SPi-CABLE-40x40-2 (40 Pin to 40 Pin x 2")
- Pi-SPi-CABLE-26x26-2 (26 Pin to 26 Pin x 2")
- Pi-SPi-MTG-HDW Mounting hardware 4x1/2" Aluminum spaces c/w 8 4-40 Stainless Steel Screws